Required Forms for Members
Registration packets may be picked up at NSYS rehearsals, or you can download and print from here:
- Quarterly Tuition will be due at the beginning of each session.
- Tuition can be brought to rehearsal with your completed registration form and left with one of the conductors or a board member OR it can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 4197
Bellingham, WA 98227
- The student registration form is for new and returning members and for those whose contact information has changed.
- Yearly tuition for Philharmonia and Symphony is $360 per year* with payments made in three installments
($120 per session)
- Yearly tuition paid in full in September is discounted to $330
- Tuition for additional family members is $330 per year ($110 per session)
This fee reflects approximately seventy percent of the actual costs to operate NSYS. Fund raisers and donations make up the remaining support. We welcome and appreciate your tax‑deductible donations.
*Financial assistance is available for students who qualify. Please contact us to apply.
Please note: We encourage all NSYS members to make a special effort to invite their friends to join us. The addition of new members will allow us to cover our expenses and to keep tuition increases at a minimum in the future.