Required Forms for Members
Registration packets may be picked up at NSYS rehearsals, or you can download and print from here:
- Quarterly Tuition will be due at the beginning of each session.
- Tuition can be brought to rehearsal with your completed registration form and left with one of the conductors or a board member OR it can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 4197
Bellingham, WA 98227
- The student registration form is for new and returning members and for those who’s contact information has changed.
- Yearly tuition (2012-2013) for Philharmonia and Symphony level is $330 per year* with payments made in three installments ($110 per session).
- Yearly tuition paid in full in September is discounted to $300
- Tuition for additional family members is $300 per year (or $100 per session)
This fee reflects approximately seventy percent of the actual costs to operate NSYS. Fund raisers and donations make up the remaining support. We welcome and appreciate your tax‑deductible donations.
*Financial assistance is available for students who qualify. Please contact us to apply.
Please note: The NSYS Board has decided again to not raise tuition for the coming season in order to make this valuable activity affordable for as many families as possible. However, in order for us to increase our revenue, we ask that NSYS members make a special effort to invite their friends to join us. The addition of new members will allow us to cover our expenses and to keep tuition increases at a minimum in the future.